First Post, Tub Faucet doesn’t fit!! Help!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mwebster3276

Reaction score
Hi there, first time posting here!

Recently purchased a Rohl Deck Mount Faucet from Ferguson that matches the rest of our bathroom set.

Took the entire old set up off the tub and began the install with the new one. Well I overlooked a small detail and that is the faucet center. The tub is drilled to a 7” center and the new faucet is a 6” center.

The tub is cast iron coated in porcelain so I’m pretty sure drilling is out of the question or very expensive.

Aside from buying a new tub, or getting a new faucet that doesn’t match, so I have any options?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Have you tried calling ferguson to see if they will take it back it worth a shot
Yeah and in the fine print it basically says items opened out of the original packaging are non returnable!

I think seven inch spread faucets that I have encountered are usually those old timey contraptions like you would see on a claw foot tub.

If Ferguson won’t take it back you might could contact Rohl directly and see if they have anyway to help you.

I never-knew ferguson had a policy if you opened the box it’s not returnable.

What if you open it and it’s dinged up or otherwise not perfect.

Back