Fernco 3000-44 and PVC

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikieboyblue

Reaction score
Hello folks,
I am working on french drain project and want to use a Fernco fitting for on connection where two halves have to come together. The 3000-44 (https://www.fernco.com/dimensional-...EQFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw3RNd0TzOEyGqNfFJIYqbqY) says it is CI to PVC. I can't seem to find a shielded PVC to PVC locally. I can find the undsheilded version. Only difference seems to be slight diameter sizing of the ends that visually look the same. Is there any reason this wouldn't work?

Mike

Ferguson should have them.

5563 Western Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27606

(919) 851-8881

Looked there 🙂 as Supply House has been a go to (until I found out their brass PEX fittings are not DZR which I source elsewhere now). But, this back ordered until November. Need to find something locally. What is the read difference between that of CI to PVC vs PVC to PVC? Especially since I have SDR35. Just looks to be diameter.

Thin wall pvc is smaller

check your measurements and order appropriately. I don’t use thin wall so I can’t help you there really.

A thin wall fitting outside diameter is the same outside diameter of sch 40 pvc.

Back