Faucet Supply Line Question

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to show a picture of what you want to do. I don't know what your talking about a ground
connection for a faucet.

Thanks Tom. I called the mfr and asked them. They couldn't tell me what the verbage meant either. So, I threaded on a !/2" IPS sharkbite with teflon tape and pipe dope. No leaks. Good to go.

That's it. I couldn't get it on this site. I have no idea what that means.

I would call the mfr again and if they know ask them to check with technical or engineering group.

Now that we have a picture, maybe a plumber will know.

That's what I did. The person that answered was emailing with technical. I had to direct the person on the questions to ask. I finally got that !/2" FIPS would work but the answer wasn't totally reassuring if you know what I mean. Still, the sharkbite fitting worked fine. Just weird that the mfr would print something like that.

So, just so I understand correctly, this faucet is designed for just one supply line, and either for hot or cold water only?

If you like Shark Bite fittings. I personally use them only for temporary fixes, and don't consider them a permanent fix. Yes, I know some do, I don't.

Wow, thanks frodo. All the years that I have been doing this I never heard that. Used them quest supply
lines for years. Thanks for that info....

Back