Faucet Repair Mystery

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick_Q

Reaction score
I have a set of faucets as shown in the pictures. They are dripping and I need to fix them. The problem is that I can't figure out how to take them apart. Now, before anyone responds with the usual, "remove the little cap and unscrew the small screw or set screw", or "loosen the set screw behind the handle" or whatever else is a common response, please understand this, I've been repairing dripping faucets myself for many years and I've seen all kinds; except this one. These are in a house I bought a year ago. There are no little caps with a screw underneath. There are no little set screws in the handle or body ANYWHERE. There's no visible retainer of any kind. There's also no brand name on them above or below the sink. They are installed on a very expensive frosted glass sink/countertop that I don't want to damage. So, prying on them is not something I want to attempt.

Has anyone ever seen these and has anyone ever taken them apart to repair them? Step by step instructions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
20210131_081415.png20210131_081430.png

Latest posts

Back