Elger Faucet & Sink

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomFOhio

Professional
Professional
Reaction score
elger.jpgThis is a 25 year old faucet & sink. Do any of my fellow plumbers & Handy men know where I could locate this faucet or maybe the stem. The spout is part of the sink. Thanks, Tom.....

View attachment 28580This is a 25 year old faucet & sink. Do any of my fellow plumbers & Handy men know where I could locate this faucet or maybe the stem. The spout is part of the sink. Thanks, Tom.....
That’s wild looking ✌️ Never have I ran across one exactly like that. 👍

Can you get a pic underneath or with the trim off ?

He told me that when he bought these sinks, the faucets and pop-up's were all installed. Just set the sink in
and hook up the water lines and drain.

Any faucet may work if you can adapt to the tee or the fitting connected to the sink for the spout.

The fitting that connects to the spout at the sink I assume is like a spud on a flushometer toilet, the lavatories I’ve worked on with integral spouts that how it was connected to the China.

You can replace the rubber on those and reinstall. Provided you can get it all apart.

Are these tiled into the top or can you remove these to work on them ? It may not be worth the effort to remove them unless absolutely necessary, I don’t know.

I’m glad it’s and not me. 🤭🤣

No way am I trying to take that sink out and chipping it. LOL. I told him to see if he can find the
faucet or stem. Just thought I would give it a shot here. He has two sinks like this.

If that’s all you want is stems, I’m sure you can get those. 👍. I thought you wanted new faucets.

That could be it. Im going over the end of the week for some other things and I will
take the stem out and then compare it. Thanks for the site.

If you take the stems out, send a picture to helpdesk at barry walter dot com. I can identify them for you. If that is an Eljer brand stem, it will most likely be this ceramic cartridge:
1615934897022.png

Yes it is definitely an Elger. I will get a picture of it when I go back. Thank you for the response.

Latest posts

Back