Dunno where else to post this...

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlushMasta

Professional
Professional
Reaction score
not my work! and if it was, i'd be proud! :rolleyes:
i couldn't do this if i tried lol...
this was only just the beginning... an older couple had an upstairs remodel done, without a permit (obviously)... before they wanted to sell the place they wanted to have it inspected... apparently the inspector thought the tub wasn't vented properly... turns out neither were the two lavs, shower and toilet... go figure

wtfuv.jpg

it's probably the most interesting piece i've had to remove... yes, its completely real... as i said before, an older couple had a remodel done upstairs for a master bath and hall bath. i don't have any clue who they used, but their concern was the lack of inspection/permit. since they were considering selling the home.

clearly (maybe not, but) that was the tub, the tee coming off thought it was a wet vent that went to the two lavs... in similar zebra fashion. which were incorrectly vented through the roof... the shower pan was s-trapped, abandoning the existing vent for no reason... the toilet was, uh, nearly trapped with a 45 and st 45 offset to go back up to the exsiting tee... i can probably dig up a few more pictures, but not nearly as fascinating as the super duper cyclone back spin zebra tub drain!

Latest posts

Back