Drinking with Austin.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since it has been over 7 years since my first knee problems, I believe this is the new "norm."

Well, then I hope that the new normal is pain free.

I think my surgeon screwed up and put my right on my left and my left on my right. At least that's how I feel most of the time.
I bet that's a real hoot when the doc is checking your reflexes. :D

I need a drink.

Stupid Docs. I'm back on antibiotics for the next three weeks, if it doesn't clear up I guess they are cutting me.

We'll see.

Ugh. That sucks.
Leg infections just suck.

I hope it clears up instead of needing to be lanced/drained, PlumbingAdmin.

Life is incomplete without a shot of tequila. It always gives me a peace of mind.

I have a sticker that says "I'm the Boss" but I am too scared to put it on my office door.

Speaking of admins... Austin, I got your PMs on the garage forum but it won't let me reply to them. It keeps telling me there is no user named Austin when I reply.

I've been on so many forums and things have been crazy so I haven't had time to really go through that forum and find something to post. I haven't forgotten about it though, and I did try to reply.

Speaking of admins... Austin, I got your PMs on the garage forum but it won't let me reply to them. It keeps telling me there is no user named Austin when I reply.

I've been on so many forums and things have been crazy so I haven't had time to really go through that forum and find something to post. I haven't forgotten about it though, and I did try to reply.

Fixed it!

Happy birthday Austin!

Thank you sir! It was great. Played some skee ball, ate till I was sick, good day.

Thanks! Glad you had a good birthday!

Drinking with Austin.........dancing with Havasu. Now what in the heck are we going to do with Notdku?

Back