Drinking with Austin.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did I but since I have known Austin I have not seen Keith around at all.

It's because we keep Keith very busy on a different forum. :D

Yeah I have never talked to this Keith guy, doesn't come around much hey? Well not under the identity of Keith lol

You talking about firearms talk?

Steve you know him as Austin......

I saw one of them doing a drawing on livestream FaceBook. I was told it was Austin but it sure did look like Keith. ROFLMAO

If it looked like a bearded ape wearing flip flops it was probably AustinKeith.

The moderators on Glock Forum have asked for pictures of both Austin AND Keith.....boy, are they going to be surprised!

Or when they get one picture for Austin and then the pic for Keith but they added a moustache and glasses hahah

If it looked like a bearded ape wearing flip flops it was probably AustinKeith.

Well, he was bearded. I believe he was wearing tennies. His arms weren't long enough to be an ape, though.

Or when they get one picture for Austin and then the pic for Keith but they added a moustache and glasses hahah

I heard Keith is so handsome his wife asked him not to post pictures of him on line. Last time he posted a picture of himself, they had to call riot control to disperse the throngs of women around the house. Then they had to move in the middle of the night for their own safety.

The moderators on Glock Forum have asked for pictures of both Austin AND Keith.....boy, are they going to be surprised!

I posted mine. I was hoping for more compliments. I'm pretty in a way most men are not.

Well, he was bearded. I believe he was wearing tennies. His arms weren't long enough to be an ape, though.

I heard Keith is so handsome his wife asked him not to post pictures of him on line. Last time he posted a picture of himself, they had to call riot control to disperse the throngs of women around the house. Then they had to move in the middle of the night for their own safety.

That was me. My wife keeps telling me to trim it but I "forget" to plug in the trimmer before I go to bed so I look like a bum. Every time I see Keith I shout "Hey you got a dollar?" at him. He just shakes his head.

I posted mine. I was hoping for more compliments. I'm pretty in a way most men are not.

Can you post that picture here, too? I'm not sure I want to join the Glock Forum. :p

My hobo pic? Here you go.

homelessguy.jpg

Latest posts

Back