Drainage field distribution box

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dahluwalia

Reaction score
We have had to pump out our tank every 6 months for the last few years.there is usually some water close to the tank area.i dug up the difference box .it is concrete with black pcv pipe.the box was completely crumpling apart. I had a company come out to replace the box.they said they pumped out some water so they could work on it but water was coming from the field pipes and that means the fields pipe have to be dug up. The field is about 20 years old.would it be a waste to put the box in? Is there any way to be sure.they took out the box I could put it in my self any input please

Any possibility that the system being open for a few weeks w I'm all let oxygen in to help eat the biofield

The county want to look at yard and may be able to get funding to help if a field is needed.but if the box is now gone how could they agree the field is not working with no box? Should we put the new box in leaving the hole open for now.?

Has the county been made aware the DB was removed and not replaced? You should advise them and go from there. Most likely, the contractor was not allowed by health code to replace the DB if the field was rejecting effluent.

With a possible new drain-field, it will most likely be relocated and the present DB re-install just waste of money.

Latest posts

Back