Drain pan drain - help identify

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveWPBFL

Reaction score
Hello! I am working on a shower drain that has cracked on the insert piece that screws into the drain. I will attach some pictures. I have checked HD, Lowe’s, Ferguson Supply, Palm Beach Plumbing Supply and Next Plumbing supply and I cannot find this drain anywhere! Nor can I find a similar thread that will work with what I have.
I am trying to replace the insert without having to jackhammer the ceiling enough to replace the entire drain. Any assistance where I can locate a replacement will be appreciated greatly!

thanks, Steve

Attachments

• E32B79A2-C9BE-4AAD-98D2-C5BFD3FDFF48.jpeg
    E32B79A2-C9BE-4AAD-98D2-C5BFD3FDFF48.jpeg
    824.9 KB · Views: 6
  • A44753F2-929C-40EA-8DA4-6146EF4EA723.jpeg
    A44753F2-929C-40EA-8DA4-6146EF4EA723.jpeg
    821.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 2915EF3D-FBEB-41C8-9C6C-3370D0CDBBE8.jpeg
    2915EF3D-FBEB-41C8-9C6C-3370D0CDBBE8.jpeg
    795.1 KB · Views: 6
Hello! I am working on a shower drain that has cracked on the insert piece that screws into the drain. I will attach some pictures. I have checked HD, Lowe’s, Ferguson Supply, Palm Beach Plumbing Supply and Next Plumbing supply and I cannot find this drain anywhere! Nor can I find a similar thread that will work with what I have.
I am trying to replace the insert without having to jackhammer the ceiling enough to replace the entire drain. Any assistance where I can locate a replacement will be appreciated greatly!
Is the core hole just big enough for the drain pipe,so you can’t pull the remaining parts out

Is the core hole just big enough for the drain pipe???????
So the strainer assembly is between the slab and the shower???????
You may need a fiberglass/tub repair guy to cut a small section out
Then, can you cut from below and pull it out?????
I’m guessing you can’t find a manufactures name
A long time ago we have a company cut a hp walk in shower in half to get it thru a door otherwise we would have had to take part of a block wall down

Is the piece this threads into molded into the shower?

Back