Does anyone know if I can add a cheap bidet attachment to a Toto One Piece toilet

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Androiddd

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm moving into a house with Toto one piece toilets. I've been using a Luxe Neo 185 bidet attachment at the old house. I'd like to use it on the new house's Toto toilet, but not sure if it will work, as I don't know how the seat attachment works on a Toto toilet. One of the toilets in the new house has the fancy Toto heated bidet/dryer attachment, but I'm pretty cheap and don't really need all the bells and whistles. I've attached a picture of the new toilet.

Thanks in advance..

Attachments

• 20210329_135301.jpg
    20210329_135301.jpg
    800.2 KB · Views: 7
There are so many different types of, both toilets and bidet attachments, it will be hard for someone to say. If I were you I'd just fit it up and see if it works. Or have someone try it for you if your intimidated.

Some of the Toto's utilize a rubber, ribbed insert with brass threads to create a hidden style seat attachment.
The Toto regular seats themselves are not special, and you can substitute most any crappy seat (generally speaking).
Really, Androiddd, you like cold water spray when you could have nice precisely heated warm water?

Thanks! So I can replace the Toto seat with let's say a padded seat?

I've used the cold bidet attachments for years, and really don't mind them here in warm California. That said, it is tempting to add one of the fancy Toto bidet seats with warm water and drying air.

Anyone have experience with either the C100 Washlet from Toto or the C200? It seems like they are very similar except the C200 has a remote, and the C100 has the control on the side of the toilet seat.

The seat has a tube attached to it and they go down through a hole in the bowl. The toto that I installed
last month had this hole for this purpose so the line could be attached to the valve. Mine did not have the
bidet seat just a regular one.

Latest posts

Back