Delta Monitor Shower Kit Needs To GO

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJ3

Reaction score
Thank you in advance for your advice/help.

I am redoing a bathroom shower. Since the tile is being replaced it is the opportune time. The shower kit currently installed is a Delta Monitor (pretty standard looking).

I want to add a new kit that offers both a shower head and a sprayer (separate so they can operate independently or alone).

My main question is:

By changing the kit where there is perhaps a separate connection for a sprayer, how much plumbing work will be required. Is this going to be an extensive project at a high cost or is this replacing a couple of valves?

I debate whether I should just install another Delta monitor with a new valve instead of introducing a new connection.

I know pricing is not usually an item to be discussed on such message boards, but I am just trying to gauge what type of involvement a kit change requires.

Thank you

You can put any kind of faucet in you want and then purchase a shower head and sprayer kit that attaches to your shower arm. You
can use the sprayer or the shower head seperately.205862965714539p.jpg

Latest posts

Back