Delta Faucet Hose Connection Type and Replacement Parts

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thatguymayo

Reaction score
I currently have a leak coming from the connection on my hose assembly on my delta kitchen pulldown faucet. Ive been looking for replacement parts, however, the connection type on the replacement parts looks pretty different than what I have (Could be that this faucet is original when my house was built in 1994). I've attached images of what I am talking about. The leak is coming from the connection, Im not sure if it's the metal or black plastic part that is causing the leak.

I cant find a model number, however, after browsing Deltas website, I believe the model number is 955-SS-DST.

If anyone could point me in the right direction in replacement parts, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2930 (1).jpg
    IMG_2930 (1).jpg
    469.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2931 (1).jpg
    IMG_2931 (1).jpg
    429.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2933 (1).jpg
    IMG_2933 (1).jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 10
I currently have a leak coming from the connection on my hose assembly on my delta kitchen pulldown faucet. Ive been looking for replacement parts, however, the connection type on the replacement parts looks pretty different than what I have (Could be that this faucet is original when my house was built in 1994). I've attached images of what I am talking about. The leak is coming from the connection, Im not sure if it's the metal or black plastic part that is causing the leak.

I cant find a model number, however, after browsing Deltas website, I believe the model number is 955-SS-DST.

If anyone could point me in the right direction in replacement parts, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
There should be a plastic sleeve that slides over the 2 pieces that locks them in place but the above poster is definitely correct

Back