Delta 13/14 series shower trim (interchangeable?)

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've got a Delta 13 series monitor shower valve and head in chrome. We are tileing our shower and I want to change from chrome to oil rubbed bronze.

I see online the Delta 14 series Windmere trim offered in oil rubbed bronze. The delta part number is BT14296-OB.

I'm guessing the 14 series trim will fit over my 13 series valve since the owner's manual that came with my 13 series valve said 13/14 series owner's manual.

I would like to confirm it will work before I plunk down the money to buy the BT14296-OB kit.

Thanks for your help!

I just remodeled my shower with a Delta 14, and was told a 13 and 14 are interchangeable when it comes to cartridges, and assume the trim is also interchangeable. A quick call to Delta would confirm this information.

PHONE 1-800-345-DELTA (3358)

Thank you for that phone number. I talked to a local plumbing supplier late yesterday afternoon and they confirmed that the trim kits would interchange which is good news for me so I don't have to have a plumber desolder and replace the whole valve.

Back