Copper Fixtures

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishScreener

Reaction score
My sister wants a polished copper kitchen faucet with the pull down sprayer. Does anyone know of one, which had readily available repair parts?

I told her it will probably stain and discolor fairly fast, and she says she doesn’t care so long as she can make make it turn into the aged copper verdis gras.

I don’t know of any, and told her she might have to find a faucet she like the style of, and have it taken apart and plated.

You might find a high end faucet like that, I'm not sure, if you u tube cleaning copper fixtures you might find a way to keep clean again not sure just suggestions

just thinking out loud: no reputable mfr would make a copper finish in raw copper, hence they would use VPD which would not age to verdigris, ever.

She found two copper faucets but they were in a brushed finish. Her plan is to install copper back splashes, and artificially age them to the verdigris to begin with. So she has some kind of vision in her mind.

She is a bit eclectic, and can sometimes think way out of the box. Last year she was asking for plans for a Forest Service Fire Lookout Tower.

And the spout should have a gargoyle or other creature with the water coming out the mouth.

Latest posts

Back