Continuing brownie point loss

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

KULTULZ

Jack of All Trades ~ Master of None
Professional
Reaction score
I have noticed during my tenure that points are given by other posters. I have seen mine drop periodically.

Yesterday, the points were @ 326 I believe and today @ 229.

Does this mean I am on report or have the users that originally gave me the points have died off and I need to try harder?

Confused in W(By GOD)V... :(

Talking Toilet.jpg

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Are you referring to likes?

Matt30

Professional
Professional
Reaction score
From what I can recall from other sites, if you are "liked" by a member or spammer that gets banned, those likes will disappear

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
KULTULZ is not "feeling the love." Please give him a few, or several likes on anything and everything. Come on faithful members, help me out!

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I have been searching the archives on vBulletin forums trying to find out what happened to your likes. I was hoping to find something indicating that likes are removed after a certain timeline, but as of yet, I have found nothing. If you are certain that some of your likes have been removed, I will make a few calls to the owner of the forum today. I myself have never paid much attention to likes, posts, likes given, or anything else on the left side of my page.

KULTULZ

Jack of All Trades ~ Master of None
Professional
Reaction score
I have been searching the archives on vBulletin forums trying to find out what happened to your likes. I was hoping to find something indicating that likes are removed after a certain timeline, but as of yet, I have found nothing. If you are certain that some of your likes have been removed, I will make a few calls to the owner of the forum today. I myself have never paid much attention to likes, posts, likes given, or anything else on the left side of my page.
Don't trouble yourself. I guess it is just a twerk in the system.

I was thinking maybe frodo was diggin' at me again. You know how he is... :rolleyes:

...what do you do when you are branded...

Coffee.jpeg