Cold Atla..

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yny

Reaction score
Hello my name is Brian. I work for a company called YNY properties here in Atlanta GA ( we got 6" of snow. )

I currently handle the repairs of our rental properties. I am Currently hold a EPA Section 608 Universal Certification, R 410 A Certification, PM tech Certification, Indoor Air Quality (IDA) Certification, and Green Certification.

I have been working in the HVAC field for the last year now and I really enjoy it. I have been in carpentry all of my life and look forward to getting my GC license. In a few years I intend on getting my GA warm air card / GA conditioned air license, as well as my general contractors license, this way I can build / renovate homes and handle the hvac work as well.

From time to time I do my own minor plumbing repair work. I look forward to becoming a member of this page.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums.

is it bad that every time I see your avatar I picture Grandpa Simpson screaming "EEEEPA!! EEEPA!!" and rolling around in church?

Welcome, we're glad to have you!

Back