Chinese Bidet

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pbbraun

Reaction score
I have purchased a Chinese Bidet on ebay, It came with a plastic/Vinyl tube that goes from the bidet to the toilet. It is not standard size as it appears to be metric.
I want to replace the tube with one that is strong and won’t rupture. Mine did and it flooded the entire house. Does anyone have experience with these or knows a source for a stronger hose? 3D70A7AA-4F27-4372-B8AD-123DDE23632B.jpeg2C069A3F-12E8-4653-8246-18B140AEE6D5.jpeg

The problem is with the size of the fittings. I tried Home Depot and Ace Hardware and they have nothing that fits (the screw in fitting).

I would think in the case of the end with threads, an NPT T-fitting and with a metric-NPT adapter to connect to the hose fitting would work. A search on Goolge for “NPT metric adapter” shows they are available.

The real problem that I see is replacing the hose. The bidet end of the hose appears to have a non standard fitting, and based on the first photo, the hose has been possibly weakened by a kink. I am not a plumber so YMMV

As an administrator on this forum, I will tell you that the majority of our posts in here seem to involve adapting these Chinese bidet or sprayer systems, where unknowing people purchase this junk for obviously a discounted price, then become panicked when they realize their fittings do not line up with American fittings. I understand many MUST be as frugal as possible during these Covid-19 days, but the havoc they cause, i just wonder if they are worth the headache they cause to consumers.

Return that piece of junk. Not worth any effort whatsoever.
As havasu states, we are understanding of frugality, and very sorry you ordered what you did, but Jeff Handy stated it well, you are asking for trouble.
If you still persist and want trouble, ask your ebay seller to help you out. Ebay has very strong support for products that are unsuitable and do not work.

Latest posts

Back