Cartridge identification

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jb5000

Reaction score
I'm trying to identify the brand and model of a bathroom sink fixture so that I can replace the hot and cold cartridges. I've run the photos by some parts dealers and they couldn't find anything that matched. Anyone know where I can find cartridges to match this?

Attachments

• IMG_0835.jpg
    IMG_0835.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0837.jpg
    IMG_0837.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0839.jpg
    IMG_0839.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Take the stem cartridge in to a local plumbing supply shop, much better than pictures to try to match it up.

There are also a few good websites which list hundreds or maybe thousands of stems and cartridges, with pictures and key words to identify what they are.

Google search for “faucet stem identification chart” or “faucet cartridge identification chart”.

I'll post a picture later today. It still "works" but is leaky, so it's back in the sink until I find a replacement. I have run it by a couple of plumbing parts shops and they couldn't ID it. They seemed to have a hard time matching it because of the size of the knurled part at the top.

Go through that identification chart I linked to.

The chart groups by length of stem, also things like how many splines on the stem, etc.

Or check out other charts online.

Latest posts

Back