Cant sign up

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

joemudd

Reaction score
Hello all, having trouble signing up without a facebook account. I've gone through the signup process on 3 different computers, and always get the error "must complete captcha" although no captcha resolves. I did complete the ninth letter verification and all else. I signed in with my wifes facebook acct, but the email address that your site shows is not her account email so anyway this was my only way in. I have neverhad facebook account and would rather not . Thanks in advance

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
You don't need Facebook to sign in. I'm hoping your intro thread let's us know you finally got in.

Jeff Handy

Pro Handyman, NOT A Pro Plumber
Reaction score
Try a different browser.

Firefox is free and open source, or Chrome, or junky Explorer or Microsoft Edge.

Firefox is my choice, free to download and runs well.

mooreinnovations

Reaction score
You don't need Facebook to sign in. I'm hoping your intro thread let's us know you finally got in.
I'm also having trouble signing in/ creating an account. It always ends with " your request is denied because it is suspected to be automated or spam. Please contact administration." Any help would be appreciated. Robert

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The computer recognized your name as a spammer. I've flipped the switch but please understand self promotion is prohibited

joemudd

Reaction score
Try a different browser.

Firefox is free and open source, or Chrome, or junky Explorer or Microsoft Edge.

Firefox is my choice, free to download and runs well.
Yes tried Firefox, Chrome and IE with no adblockers and accept cookies no captcha seen. Just tried an Android tab no luck. Theres an ad at the bottom of the page not sure if captcha's under that.

Jeff Handy

Pro Handyman, NOT A Pro Plumber
Reaction score
I use this forum with my iPhone and running an ad blocker called AdGuard.

I have never seen any ads, hurray!

ungerr

Reaction score
the signup page would not accept my captcha answer and now signup has been flagged as spammer... your request is denied because it is suspected to be automated or spam. Please contact administration.

joemudd

Reaction score
I generally use uBlock Origin, but turned all blocking off to try and get the captcha to show, and get my account without facebook.