Cannot Find Cartridge for Bathroom Faucet

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cartouche

Reaction score
Hi all,

Bought a house in 2016 and have a leaky faucet. Plumber told me the cartridge needs replacing. It is a relatively new sink but I cannot find model numbers anywhere. I will try to contact the sellers to see if they have a clue where they bought it but they were not very friendly/helpful during the sale so I'm not holding my breath. I have been to 5 or 6 hardware stores in my area and have not found any replacements. I was hoping the internet can help! Thanks in advance!

Here are pics of the cartridge and sink:

faucet handle with marking 069757A

IMG_3270_zpsaku3fksq.jpg

IMG_3269_zpsj7eglz6u.jpg

IMG_3268_zpsmhxcdpxd.jpg
IMG_3267_zpsidjk5czu.jpg
IMG_3266_zpsh318iupx.jpg
IMG_3264_zpstqten7vg.jpg
IMG_3261_zpsdlgejmoe.jpg

Hi all,

Bought a house in 2016 and have a leaky faucet. Plumber told me the cartridge needs replacing. It is a relatively new sink but I cannot find model numbers anywhere. I will try to contact the sellers to see if they have a clue where they bought it but they were not very friendly/helpful during the sale so I'm not holding my breath. I have been to 5 or 6 hardware stores in my area and have not found any replacements. I was hoping the internet can help! Thanks in advance!

Here are pics of the cartridge and sink:

faucet handle with marking 069757A

IMG_3270_zpsaku3fksq.jpg

IMG_3269_zpsj7eglz6u.jpg

IMG_3268_zpsmhxcdpxd.jpg
IMG_3267_zpsidjk5czu.jpg
IMG_3266_zpsh318iupx.jpg
IMG_3264_zpstqten7vg.jpg
IMG_3261_zpsdlgejmoe.jpg
Did anyone find anything about this? I have the same problem.

Why don't you move some of that stuff off the sink and show a picture of just the faucet. Are there two single handle
faucets on that sink???

You can find ? Same ? cartridges on eBay, and Amazon. Two different diameters, 25mm and ? 53mm iirc.
I think the Price Pfister in my kitchen uses that cartridge.

Is the cartridge leaking or are the o-rings bad, and water is leaking past them. O-rings in most sizes can be found At a good hardware store, or failing that a good autoparts store.

I bought two o-ring kits, (metric and SAE), at the local NAPA, for the guys to keep on their trucks. tey can fix most things with them.

Many faucets may use that same cartridge.

Name isn’t important. I posted a link to the replacement above.

Back