Can you help identify this brand so i can get replacement parts?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellygirl

Reaction score
1613879958083.jpeg1613879982302.jpeg

i have one facet that had broken at the base and i believe it needs to be replaced as well as theta it leaking a lot and they need something that goes int he wall. they said if we cant figure it out the brand we will have to cut a hole in the other side of the wall and access it there to put an entire new unit inn there ... help please

Could you snap a pic of the drain that’s connected to the lavatory underneath ? It’s called the pop up assembly

I think by looking at the waste and overflow trim it's kohler
Right but I couldn’t find that Kohler ever made a faucet like that. The fixtures are Kohler theyre marked Kohler with the oval rubber name tags.

If I saw them pop up I might could tell who made it..

They do look quality, probably just takes a flavor of ceramic stems.

Brasstech
California faucets
Santec

Something like that.....

Right but I couldn’t find that Kohler ever made a faucet like that. The fixtures are Kohler theyre marked Kohler with the oval rubber name tags.

Brasstech
California faucets
Santec

Something like that.....
The Op could bring the pics to a plumbing supply house they probably have a kohler book or one of the counter personal could identify another thing they could do is send Kohler pics and see what they come up with

Email them to a kohler. Most places threw all their books away. Times are changing.

Likely what Twowaxhack says.
You really need to pull the cartridge to identify because there are so many similar styled faucets from the "B" brands.
When cartridge is pulled, a measurement of length is essential as are the count on the splines as well.

I think by looking at the waste and overflow trim it's kohler
i know its not Kohler because everything else we bought is Kohler and i did different for my daughters bathroom, and it has no markings sad face here

Brasstech
California faucets
Santec

Something like that.....
yes i bought all quality for this home the sink is kohler but not the fixture . ill get some more pics and some more advise on how to fix ,... im doing this as i travel when working so its hard to accomplish anythign

so that is the underside hope it helps. one sink it totally broke off. the center part so ill need that as well to replace . what i am being told is that on the tub that they will have to cut a hold from the room behind the tub and replace it all. as i understand if i figure out what brand they can fix the leaky tub part from the front . hate to cut a hole and purchase all new ... but its wearing me out . thanks for any help

Here’s your lavatory faucet.
https://www.houseofantiquehardware....ad-bathroom-faucet-with-5-spoke-cross-handles
I would assume by looking at them that the tub would be the same. Maybe not.,

To be honest I believe these faucets take a generic stem that can be purchased and it fit several different makers of valves.

Remove some of the decorative trim and I might could tell you more. But ultimately a plumber needs to remove the inside parts and take pictures, measure with calipers. Then put it back together if he doesn’t have the right parts. Then order parts.

In this situation it’s more economical than replacements.,

The lavatory with the missing or broke spout may be at the end of its life. Does it screw in ?

If I’m ever in Tennesee the beer and burgers are on you.....🤣😬👍

Strom has a few that look similar to yours.

Probably same company manufacturing them several companies putting it in a box with their name on it..

Kinda like a Lexus is a Toyota

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back