Can you help identify this brand so i can get replacement parts?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your handles are 5 spoke, that’s French. American designs use 4 spoke.

So googled 5 spoke French widespread faucet under images and your faucet was in the list.

Good luck to you.

Here’s your lavatory faucet.
https://www.houseofantiquehardware....ad-bathroom-faucet-with-5-spoke-cross-handles
I would assume by looking at them that the tub would be the same. Maybe not.,

To be honest I believe these faucets take a generic stem that can be purchased and it fit several different makers of valves.

Remove some of the decorative trim and I might could tell you more. But ultimately a plumber needs to remove the inside parts and take pictures, measure with calipers. Then put it back together if he doesn’t have the right parts. Then order parts.

In this situation it’s more economical than replacements.,

The lavatory with the missing or broke spout may be at the end of its life. Does it screw in ?

If I’m ever in Tennesee the beer and burgers are on you.....🤣😬👍
i will talk to the plumber .... i have not . getting the info second hand but maybe i just need another plumber . and opinion on it . i appreciate all the help. i went to a show room today and asked some of the designers for help . ill let you all know if i get an answer . !!!!! hope this week . ive got to do something haha

i will talk to the plumber .... i have not . getting the info second hand but maybe i just need another plumber . and opinion on it . i appreciate all the help. i went to a show room today and asked some of the designers for help . ill let you all know if i get an answer . !!!!! hope this week . ive got to do something haha
OMGGGGGGGGg i scrolled up and saw the faucet !!!!!! i cant believe it thats it .... OMGGGGGGG problems solved and yes you deserve a beer and burger !!!! but whisky and burgers are better !!!

i dont know if you saw the OMGGGGGGg below i scrolled up and saw you located it this is so mind blowing and so happy i reached out to the professional forum here !! success and really helping me when things are tight in this pandemic!!. thank you again !!!!!!!

Back