Building a BBQ/Bar in my back yard.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plumaria's require full sun, and are easy to cut a stalk and stick it into the ground to add more as they get bigger. Orange County Fair had some experts there with lots of information, which got us hooked. it also reminds me of Hawaii, as this is the flower most widely used when you get laid (layed, layd, laied, etc...)!

I forsee some problems with that idea... being as your house is already built...

Have fun with the mini trackhoe... :D

Well today is the day. I will post up some pics this evening but most likely thers wont be much to see since I am going to bury all my work.

Here is one pic but I did get a whole lot done today. We just finished up after starting at 7 am.

downsized_0807001001a.jpg

0807001001.jpg

Last edited:
Is that you running it? That's a good looking trench.

thumbs.gif

I'll be damned! Looks like Chris is going to build that indoor shooting range after all! :high five:

Definiyly not me running it, how many mexicans you know named Chris? He is a guy that works for me and a very good Operator/Pipelayer. Here are a couple more pics from this morning. Later on I will try and get more of the progress pics up but they are on my camera which is now dead. Another hour or so of tractor work and everything will look better.

downsized_0808000932.jpg

downsized_0808000933.jpg

That white patio is coming down and getting rebuilt to match the other one. And a bunch more concrete and eventually a pool.

And then there goes your cheap property taxes! Tell you what, you can come over and take my pool, I never use it.

Latest posts

Back