Bubbling Toilets.. New House

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcan2020

Reaction score
Hi i purchased a new townhouse (end unit) a little over a year ago. It is 2 1/2 baths, anyways when i flush one toilet the other 2 make a huge bubble that sometimes splashes the seat. I have ran a 25ft. snake down every toilet and found nothing. Also i have no problems with any sinks or bathtubs making any sounds or backing up. Does this have to be a vent issue? My townhome is 3 floors so i cant even get on the roof to look in the vent. im really dreading paying a plumber a crazy amount to fix this issue. any kind of input would be appreciated. thank you

Find your clean up and open it up see if the main is plugged. New house? Call your contractor and have them warranty it. Happy customers refer people.

Your townhouse Homeowners’ Association, if you have one, should be responsible for maintaining all the common drains, sewers, and plumbing, anything not contained inside your unit.
The roof venting might also be their responsibility.

It can’t hurt to call and ask.

I will open the clean up a day this week and try that just to see what happens.. but thats a good idea i will call the HOA and see what they say, like you said it will not hurt to ask.

Latest posts

Back