Booster Pump is cycling please help

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great idea cataloging them like that. I have to do that soon. I'm not worried about theft, but you never know about a fire.

That's a pretty rifle. I would love to shoot it if I could afford the ammo. That's the reason I haven't shot my 5.7 lately. Not is the ammo expensive, but it's very scarce.

Which ammo do you need? I have a buddy that runs a store. Also PM me your email and I'll send you over my log if you want to put your stuff in it.

I need the 5.7 ammo. I'm not real fussy as I just want to do some shooting. I think they have three different types that us civilians can buy. Last time I bought it, I paid $29.00 per box of 50.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks, cause I'm no Excel guru.

My buddy took the day off today so it will be Monday when I can get a price. Emailing my set up over in a few. I'll try and send it over in a few formats since I don't know which year excel you have.

OK You will be getting that one second from my Yahoo account, the file was too big for my outlook. Probably because of the pics I have on it.

I had a friend call a couple of days ago and asked me if I could open a .docx file. I knew 2003 wouldn't so I downloaded the latest copy of Open Office. To my surprise, it wouldn't either.

I recently upgraded to 2010 office and like it a lot. Mainly because I can now open things.

I refuse to help Bill buy another Oceanfront home, so I use Open Office. it opened your .xlsx document though. I was amazed.

Thread-Direction.jpg

:D

Did you get any guns loaded in there?

Did you click through it to see how I have it set up?

I got my .22 Rifle in there. It was the only one handy in my Man Cave to get the SN from. I didn't think about the NAA in my pocket. I have to round up all my toys and write down the info so I can transfer it to your .xls file. I like how it works. The picture thing has me a bit miffed. I double click on the gun and it takes me to a picture, but the only way to get back is click on the gun page at the bottom of the page.

You should be able to click on the pic of the gun and it takes you back to the list or you should be able to click on where it says home to get back.

I know clicking on the gun doesn't take me back, but it may be cause I'm using Open Office instead of Xcel. I do have Office, but it's 2003 which is outdated like me.

I know clicking on the gun doesn't take me back. But that may be because I'm using Open Office. I have Office 2003 but it's outdated just like me.

Back