Bidet seat to wall hung toilet plumbing issue

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elcomico

Reaction score
Since I can't screw the usual bidet Tee to my toilet reservoir, I would like the tubing to go through a wall passthrough and connect it to my general basement plumbing using PEX.

My biggest issue comes from the weird fitting on the unit's water line. Ideally I'd find a "weird to pex" connector, but I'm not very optimistic. An alternative would be to use the supplied Tee, cap the top and feed the bottom though a normal toilet water supply hose.

The toilet is a DXW Cossu D23010S000.415
The seat is a DXV AT100

Any help would be very appreciated!

Attachments

• 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    372.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2 (1).jpeg
    2 (1).jpeg
    167.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1 (6).jpeg
    1 (6).jpeg
    334.6 KB · Views: 0
Check with a few local hardware and/or plumbing shops. They should be able to cut off the "weird" fitting at the end of the hose and crimp on a standard 3/8", or whatever the size hose is, compression fitting so standard fittings can be used on your supply line.

Cut the copper tube then adapt to the copper and connect to your pex in the basement. Throw the rest in the scrap barrel.

Then screw your bidet adapter to the inlet.

6155F258-4042-43B0-B282-675593BF028E.jpeg

Cut the copper tube then adapt to the copper and connect to your pex in the basement. Throw the rest in the scrap barrel.

Then screw your bidet adapter to the inlet.

View attachment 39828
Isn't there an easier way to cap off the T's top 7/8 female end? I'm curious to find out what has a male 7/8 thread. Ballcocks and another T connector are obvious, but is that it?

Could I screw in something after inserting a "full washer" (for lack of a better term) that would stop the water flow?

Latest posts

Back