Bidet Seat and enclosed toilet

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Not a Plumber

Reaction score
We just finished remodeling a bath room, and the wife desired a bidet seat. The install would normally be easy enough, as the seat comes with a nice T that connects between the bowl and the water feed. The issue is that she also wanted a fancy toilet, where the access to this connection is internal. (big end of supply line is tucked into toilet)

So we ended up with a T connector that doesn't fit where it needs to go. I see several possible solutions.

1) find a proper T connector off the water shutoff valve, and then somehow convert that smaller pipe to a proper size for the bidet. (I would also need to close off the far end of the T connector)

2) take the toilet apart, and find a connector that extends the supply line, large connector to large connector. So that the T connector for the bidet happens outside of the toilet.

I guess what I need to know, is if either of these are possible? From a logical stand point I would think both would work, but are the parts I require available? Or am I looking for parts that just don't exist because they are non-standard?

Option 3, is to take it back and tell her she's out of luck.

820633965015.jpg

Latest posts

Back