Automatic toilet 'flusher' on Timer?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markg2

Reaction score
I'm not talking about retrofitting an existing manual flush water closet to flush hands free after use.

I have a 2 floor residence, bathrooms 1st and 2nd floor. The toilets on the first floor are infrequently used absent guests or us working in the first floor home office.

We're on well. I have installed the Eddy Descaler with superb results (eliminating scale buildup) on the 2nd floor toilets, faucets and coffee machine. Since the Eddy system only alters the ionization of Calcium and Magnesium for ~48 hours, the first floor toilets need to be automatically flushed, optimally, twice/24 hours.

This would require some 'thing' that used a battery for power and somehow forced a flush every so often per a simple timer that would remain with this flushing mechanism, hanging on the wall inside the tank.

Any ideas?

Mark

Go to unoclean.com They have one that hooks to the tank and it will flush automatically once a day. This will give you an idea of what's out there.

Would you mind posting a link to the page? I did a search and didn't come up with anything other than expensive, commercial auto flushers for urinals.

Mark, I've been looking on line for you and I keep coming up with this product. It does flush when you walk away and it does have an auto flush every 24 hours. I think you have to buy the hole thing. It goes on a tank toilet. Look up Rubbermaid commercial FG750831. I found it on Amazon. You might be able to find it on other sites. Hope this helps you.

You did good but I can't justify the expense and my wife wouldn't put up with the size and territory it covers. I was talking to the Eddy descaler fellow in the UK yesterday and he's going to look around his neck of the woods for a relatively simple home centric device.

Thanks for the effort,

Mark

Back