Anything to know about TOTO?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMitch

Reaction score
Wife saw the article and now wants this thing. There is a special article about smart toilets in Japan. As I understand from the description, it's almost a human being. I have the only question. Is everything the same with installing the same? I mean, I can't get what am I paying for, software? Sorry guys to distract you with this, but let me know (in PM if you want to), is it worth it? Have you ever worked with Neorest model?

I hate toto tiolets. Some of them are way different than a standard tiolet installation. Just stick with American Standard or Kohler and it'll all go down just about the same

I’ve put neorests in. Cool if you’re into that kind of stuff. Have a guy with three, more money than god and his wife thinks he’s crazy. Just a expensive, fancy toilet. And way more money to install too.

They do not hook up like regular toilets. Might want to look them up and check the install requirements.

Back