Any problem here before I glue up?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newanimal

Reaction score
Thanks to all for feedback/advice. I'm installing a toilet and sink/laundry on side of house just above main drain (3") which I tied into. There was a major tree root which prevented me from placing 3" wide sweep wye or tee in order to get a 13" off set for toilet hence my need to route the pipes over using a combination of 1/8th and 1/16th elbows to where toilet drain will be. Everything with blue tape on up is not glued yet.
1. There is at least 12" straight 3"pipe between the two 1/8th turns. Then there are two 1/16th turn elbows directly connecting to a 1/8th turn elbow to achieve a level top to meet with toilet.
2. Then, just ahead upstream from the 3" wide sweep tee is a 2" san tee angling up to other 2" san tee one side branching up to vent up side of house, the other branch to go to sink and laundry drain with addition vent at that location.

Hope the text and pics are clear and make sense. Thanks for your help!

20190710_175502.jpg 20190710_175628.jpg 20190710_175502.jpg 20190710_175423.jpg

That 3"x2" Santee can't be on its back. Has to be a wye or combo.

Had to think about it a bit, but I guess that's too tight a bend for good fluid flow, especially in the case of a laundry rinse/drain cycle which could back up correct? Thanks for pointing that out. Total scrap job... arghhh

Back