Any adapter for iron pipe thread to dishwasher snap coupling?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumbingal

Reaction score
Hi guys!!

Trying to connect a countertop dishwasher, but the kitchen faucet is one of the pull-out types. The hose that unscrews from the spray head appears to be iron pipe thread. I can't seem to find any adapter that fits either the spray head aerator thread or the hose thread.

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!!

Attachments

• IMG_20220101_101951.jpg
    IMG_20220101_101951.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20220101_101925.jpg
    IMG_20220101_101925.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20220101_101847.jpg
    IMG_20220101_101847.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
You may have to disconnect the spout from the hose when you want to run the dishwasher.

The hose won't connect to the dishwasher snap either ... this is part of the issue ;)

Take it all to a hardware store and get them to help find an adapter.

Already taken to two ... no luck. Gonna try some plumbing supply stores next, but there's none in my town so gotta drive further.

Already taken to two ... no luck. Gonna try some plumbing supply stores next, but there's none in my town so gotta drive further.

Try to find a shop that sells faucet parts. Usually theres at least one or two people in a city that has a large inventory...

Its too bad you couldn't have a separate hot water faucet on your sink. Those dishwasher hookups are very hard
on the faucet spout.

Hi guys!!

Trying to connect a countertop dishwasher, but the kitchen faucet is one of the pull-out types. The hose that unscrews from the spray head appears to be iron pipe thread. I can't seem to find any adapter that fits either the spray head aerator thread or the hose thread.

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!!
If you have room under the sink for a Tee you might use one that has a shutoff for the branch, and adapt the branch to the size of your dishwasher hose:
1641592768565.png
https://www.amazon.com/Frizzlife-Br...efix=washing+machine+tee+valve,aps,119&sr=8-9

Latest posts

Back