AD Waters/Aquabrass - No Warranty On Replacement Parts

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grim Reaper

Reaction score
Does anyone know who I can contact at AD Waters/Aquabrass regarding this?

I moved into a condominium with a previously renovated bathroom that has AD Waters/Aquabrass plumbing fixtures and accessories installed for the previous owner. The AD Waters/Aquabrass thermostatic valve needs replacing and is not covered by warranty because I am not the original purchaser and the 5 year warranty period has elapsed anyway. I was told by an AD Waters representative that the replacement cartridge, which I will purchase directly from AD Waters, does not have a warranty because I am not the original purchaser of the bathroom fixtures. I objected to that policy as being ridiculous but the representative insisted that is the AD Waters policy and that he has to adhere to it. I asked who I can contact in management at AD Waters regarding this and the AD Waters representative did not know who that is. If the no warranty on replacement parts is correct and AD Waters will not change it so that replacement parts are covered by warranty, beware.

Since I wrote the OP, I will not be purchasing the replacement Aquabrass/AD Waters thermostatic cartridge for the master bathroom shower, the condominium corporation's plumber is supplying it. The problem with no warranty covering the replacement cartridge won't be mine.

Latest posts

Back