A couple pics of my work.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That first pic today looks like a crime scene left over by the cartel in Mexico!

LOL, I was going to say something similar.

Are you working in Juarez? Where's that guys body?

I bet you that is the guy who has been giving you problems lately. No problem - no more!

Nope not him, The guys that works for me thats has been giving problems borrowed my trailer this weekend to haul some trash brought it back with two flat tires saying one of his neighbors slashed them. WTF?

I'd be pissed. When someone borrows my stuff, I make sure they understand it comes back in the condition they received it. Can you dock his pay?

He will pay for them, that is always my rule. You break it you fix it.

I was more mad because I told him to grab it and use it then bring it back and he decided to take it home for the night in the ghetto and that is when it got hit.

My son once borrowed my Harley for a weekend run to Lake Havasu. On the way back, he had a rear blow out, which severed all the wires in the rear fender. He trailered it to the dealer for repairs, but this dealer always completes a safety inspection and found my brakes > 75%. They have a policy to not release bikes with bad brakes, so they did a brake job. Total cost for my son was ~$1200. Yep, he was pissed, but as you also say, you break, you fix!

He will pay for them, that is always my rule. You break it you fix it.

I was more mad because I told him to grab it and use it then bring it back and he decided to take it home for the night in the ghetto and that is when it got hit.

I only borrow from Keith. I'm incompetent and he understand that. I break things and have offered to pay and he tells me no.

One of these days he's going to let me.

You should mention to Keith that it would be awesome if a came over to JF one day and had a lifetime membership.

Funny he popped my tire and then didn't show up for work this morning. I really should fire the guy.

Yes you should.

I haven't much patience for people who don't come to work. I wrote one guy up for it last week, as that was his second time. Now he is on my short list, and will be the first one to be sent packing when work gets slow.

My problem is that he is a great worker but has been having a whole bunch of family problems and who knows what. That and I just let go another guy last week for calling in sick to go to a job interview. Work is slowing down now but I don't want to be short on guys when I need them. It's a tough one.

The guy in question makes around 20 an hour, is that enough motivation to show up to work?

The cost of living is pretty cheap in my area compare to most of So Cal. Here you can rent a three bedroom two bath home for about 1200- 1300 and a two bedroom goes from 800 up.

You should mention to Keith that it would be awesome if a came over to JF one day and had a lifetime membership.

Funny he popped my tire and then didn't show up for work this morning. I really should fire the guy.

We talked about it, he said he'll fight you for it.

Is he a Ninja? If so then I give up. Last time I tangled with a ninja it took me a week to untie myself.

He's not.

He is sneaky though and takes great pride in startling me. Him and my wife think it's hysterical cause I over react.

Jokes on them though, I like being scared.

Then the fight is on. 3pm under the oak tree.

Just wait till your old and he is still startling you just to see you wet yourself.

Then the fight is on. 3pm under the oak tree.

Just wait till your old and he is still startling you just to see you wet yourself.

If all goes according to plan I will die shortly after the release of my spoken word album "Austin, Who hid the butter?", a commentary on the affect of not being satisfied with standard snack choices.

"Who hid the butter, More like who is a genius? Austin is that's who"- Random reviewer 1.

Back