A couple pics of my work.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like a roller coaster ride. Some days the phones just don't ring.
and then the next day they ring to much.

Here is a couple more. As of today everything is backfilled and we are installing the water meters and RP's tomorrow. Hopefully going to pass our tests and move on from this job.

IMG_20110919_102621.jpg

IMG_20110919_102629.jpg

IMG_20110919_102645.jpg

I still love that boat but you need to stop taking pictures of old men swimming.

So that's what Mark looks like.... I imagined him with more gray....

:D

Just kidding Mark. You don't look that old....

It's amazing what a little hair dye and a tan can do for your appearance.:D

That is cheating my friend.

On another note one of my guys broke a part on a several thousand sollar set up during a test in front of the inspector. great!

That is cheating my friend.

On another note one of my guys broke a part on a several thousand sollar set up during a test in front of the inspector. great!

It was his fault?

It was his fault?

Not entirly, he over tightened a bolt but we had no idea that the way we were doing it would break something until I called for the warranty repair and their first words were if you touched it its your fault. I will tell the whole story later on when I have more time.

And there ain't no dye anywhere except my future ex-wife's head!

That's a shame, some women look good in grey.

Not entirly, he over tightened a bolt but we had no idea that the way we were doing it would break something until I called for the warranty repair and their first words were if you touched it its your fault. I will tell the whole story later on when I have more time.

That sucks, can't wait to read the entirety of it.

I cringe thinking about how much that little goof will cost someone, hopefully not Chris.

So what happened Chris?

We know you're busy, just a reminder. We are all waiting.

I'll try and post it up tomorrow. I have been so busy running these two jobs and having employee problems and owner problems and just plain out stressed out for the last few weeks. I can't wait to finish these couple jobs because I am gonna take a nice long vacation by myself to a deserted place with no phone reception or anyone else for that matter. Stress sucks and this is the first time in my life it has overwhelmed me.

On another note here are some recent picks of my work. One is that dreaded job almost done and the other is a trench drain that we just installed.

meter boxes.jpg

td 1.jpg

td 2.jpg

td 3.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back