2023 Goals, or things you hope to do

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wrench

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I was wondering if you have any plans and goals for the new year? I am looking to either update my mobile home or possibly buying a small home.

Any trips, or something you want to learn?

I really never think about that, but if there are only a couple of things that really come to mind is staying healthy,keep enjoying my job, and building my retirement, I don't really do trips maybe close ones, just gotta change some old cast iron in the basement and reconfigure some drain piping

I hope to have cousins come down from mid-Missouri to N. AL then them and their mom and I to go to Pensacola FL for 3 or 4 days. Then reverse the trip.
We hope to do this last half of April this year.

I hope to have cousins come down from mid-Missouri to N. AL then them and their mom and I to go to Pensacola FL for 3 or 4 days. Then reverse the trip.
We hope to do this last half of April this year.
What you do in Pensacola ?

Watch the Gulf of Mexico. Go downtown and drag the gut (circle the pier). Remember where I lived there in childhood. Go to A & E drug store that has a fabulous fabric department. But mostly go watch the Gulf and go up and down Pensacola Beach, over to Ft. Pickens.

Here are some photos from Pensacola Beach area, a house that withstood a hurricane, my Late Mom on the balcony of the room we were staying in, a sunset with Pensacola Beach pier, and the church in Seville Square in Pensacola near down town.

IMG_0517.JPG

IMG_0525 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0596.JPG

IMG_0636.JPG

IMG_0716.JPG

IMG_0545.JPG

I live a few minutes away from Pensacola.

That's great. I did 1st and 3rd grade in West Pensacola Elementary. 4th and 5th in Ft. Walton Elementary. And did remember duck and cover during the Bay of Pigs crisis. You live in a great place. It's where my grandparents lived and are buried. So Pensacola is a part of me.

Back