1 trillion post thread.....

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did mine is the same everywhere but there for some reason and I don't have a clue on how to change it and I don't know if Keith owns that one too.

I really doubt Keith owns FTE. All i could say is PM a mod... How on earth do you have "Chris" everywhere? It's such a common name i'd thought it'd be near impossible to get unless you were and original member...

I was told Keith owns everything...I'm just wondering if he would give me a ride in his Bombardier Learjet 85?

I really doubt Keith owns FTE. All i could say is PM a mod... How on earth do you have "Chris" everywhere? It's such a common name i'd thought it'd be near impossible to get unless you were and original member...

Everywhere for me is only a couple of places and I have been lucky and the original chris has been MIA for quite some time in most cases.

I was told Keith owns everything...I'm just wondering if he would give me a ride in his Bombardier Learjet 85?

I've ridin in it twice.:D

Wouldn't that be freakin sweet...

It is espesially when he does the loop-d-loops.:eek:

I did mine is the same everywhere but there for some reason and I don't have a clue on how to change it and I don't know if Keith owns that one too.

No he doesn't.

He sold it.

Sooo...did your Moderator title begin during a loop-d-loop, when you ended up on Keith's lap? :p
You don't become a mod for that, just an admin.

^ Dude... I now have about 12 updated threads in my CP, and all but ONE have you as the last poster! hahahahaaa....

Wow I am glad I stopped at the mod level. There are some thing I just wont do....
Unless there was cash involved.:eek:

You mean I could of made money?

facepalm.jpg

Latest posts

Back