- Product Reviews Categories
This tool fits 17 modern tub drain...
This tool helps remove large & extra large handles. It has notched brackets to keep the 5" fingers from sliding apart.
Heavy duty - For 1/2” copper tubing • Use 3/8” rachet • With 3/4” socket • Removes compressed brass sleeves • Precision machined • Extremely durable • Designed by plumbing professionals
No more having to cut into the drywall...
This tool can be used wherever there is...
This tool easily removes Moen stems...
Works with any power drill chuck to...
Can't get the faucet seat out? Leave it...
Hard to find lead joint runner. Just like the old days! Non-asbestos.
This is a lead melting furnace without the stand.
Stand only with valve. Use this item with part #4597 burner.
Get a grip on the installation of angle...
Fits 3/8” or 1/2” MPT compression outlet...
Tightens most fiberglass shower stall...
• Tightens or removes shower drains with internal locknut, (like our #7980) • 10” overall length • Plastic coated handle
• Removes large and small handles • Economical yet tough • One piece forged drive bracket • 4” bracket width • 5” gripper fingers
• Made of virtually unbreakable...
Inside Plastic Pipe Cutter. Fits 3/8" and larger drills. Cut from 1-1/4" PVC or ABS pipe on up. Replacement blades available.
The BULLDOG shower drain tool is by far...
FEATURES Suitable for working in...
- Mystery drain hose into bathroom sink drain
- What did you do today?
- What's the weather like where you are?
- A couple pics of my work.
- What guns do you own?
- Troubleshooting Trinity T-150 Boiler
- Did I just get swindled by this plumber?
- Broke a few Toes
- Comment about the user above
- Septic Drainfield Question
- Trouble with bathroom drains.