- Product Reviews Categories
Heavy duty - For 1/2” copper tubing • Use 3/8” rachet • With 3/4” socket • Removes compressed brass sleeves • Precision machined • Extremely durable • Designed by plumbing professionals
No more having to cut into the drywall...
Get a grip on the installation of angle...
This tool has a unique expanding design...
Plastic fitting saver. The Ram Bit...
• Made of virtually unbreakable...
This tool helps remove large & extra large handles. It has notched brackets to keep the 5" fingers from sliding apart.
Inside Plastic Pipe Cutter. Fits 3/8" and larger drills. Cut from 1-1/4" PVC or ABS pipe on up. Replacement blades available.
The BULLDOG shower drain tool is by far...
This tool easily removes Moen stems...
Tightens most fiberglass shower stall...
Fits 3/8” or 1/2” MPT compression outlet...
Features & Applications: The bellows design of this toilet plunger delivers more plunge per push than any other plunger on the market -- 7 times the displacement of the rubber cup plunger.
Features & Applications: With its long funnel nozzle this toilet plunger is especially designed for the 1.6-gallon toilet.
• Removes large and small handles • Economical yet tough • One piece forged drive bracket • 4” bracket width • 5” gripper fingers
Can't get the faucet seat out? Leave it...
Features & Applications: This...
• Tightens or removes shower drains with internal locknut, (like our #7980) • 10” overall length • Plastic coated handle
This tool fits 17 modern tub drain...
This tool can be used wherever there is...
- What did you do today?
- Comment about the user above
- Shower drain flange in concrete slab
- Need Help with Sewer Gas Problem
- Broke a few Toes
- Coughing, spitting...air in pipes
- Mystery drain hose into bathroom sink drain
- pressure tank issues
- Help! Need help for overhauling shower faucet set.
- Septic Drainfield Question
- What's the weather like where you are?