"This Chef Ended Up Breaking The 2 Inch P-trap With A 11/16th Cable And Getting Stuck.. Repair $550 Seeing Him At Work - Priceless"
This chef ended up breaking the 2 inch p-trap with a 11/16th cable and getting stuck.. Repair $550 seeing him at work - PricelessDESCRIPTION:
05-14-2011 18:26:18UPLOADED ON:
- 1/120SHUTTER SPEED:
- 0.0 mmFOCAL LENGTH:
- 100ISO SPEED:
- Mystery drain hose into bathroom sink drain
- What did you do today?
- Well with too much pressure?
- Water Hammer after flushing
- Kitchen Sink Clog Surprise
- Add tub in walk-in closet next to shower
- Add tub in walkin closet next to shower
- How to connect Valve to Transfer Switch When 9/16" off!
- Moving hot water cylinder to loft?
- Well system help
- I need my water heater to DIE