"4 Inch Cast Iron Pipe Had A Crack Aprox 2o Feet Long"
4 inch cast iron pipe had a crack aprox 2o feet longDESCRIPTION:
- 174-167.jpgPHOTO NAME:
- 05-14-2011 18:13:18UPLOADED ON:
- 640ORIG. WIDTH:
- 480ORIG. HEIGHT:
- FinePix J50CAMERA:
- 1/60SHUTTER SPEED:
- 10.5 mmFOCAL LENGTH:
- 400ISO SPEED:
- Looking for a Toto Aquia toilet in Grey color
- Water Hammer after flushing
- Kitchen Sink Clog Surprise
- Broke a few Toes
- Three sources, and water back-ups..
- What's the weather like where you are?
- What did you do today?
- Comment about the user above
- 3/4" L Copper To Pex Question
- Well with too much pressure?
- Help! Need help for overhauling shower faucet set.