Last Activity:07-29-2012 11:24 PM
Posted in thread: Water Thumping Noise on 07-30-2012 at 04:23 AM
What is a diverter? Is it on the end that connects to the faucet, or the end that has the
sprayer on it? I'm not a professional plumber? I was not offended, I know every company makes a
bum product on...
Posted in thread: Water Thumping Noise on 07-28-2012 at 06:01 AM
It's a Glacier Bay. I've got one of these in the Bathroom, and it's fine. It may be cheap, but
the price wasn't.
Posted in thread: Water Thumping Noise on 07-25-2012 at 05:11 AM
I installed a new kitchen faucet, and when I turn on the hot or cold water it makes a loud
thumping noise. I've installed several faucets over the years, and have never had this happen.
I tried turnin...
- What did you do today?
- Comment about the user above
- Shower drain flange in concrete slab
- Need Help with Sewer Gas Problem
- Broke a few Toes
- Coughing, spitting...air in pipes
- Mystery drain hose into bathroom sink drain
- pressure tank issues
- Help! Need help for overhauling shower faucet set.
- Septic Drainfield Question
- What's the weather like where you are?