- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-16-2012 12:13 AM
Posted in thread: Electrolosis between galvanized and copper. on 04-16-2012 at 05:11 AM
PEX pipe is all that I use anywhere. CPVC pipe is rated for hot water but, it MUST be installed
correctly. Not wiping the joints can lead to the CPVC pipe becoming soft & balooning until it
burts. I h...
- Trouble with bathroom drains.
- Did I just get swindled by this plumber?
- Comment about the user above
- Plumbing problems with home
- Shower drain flange in concrete slab
- pressure tank issues
- Broke a few Toes
- Need Help with Sewer Gas Problem
- Mystery drain hose into bathroom sink drain
- What did you do today?
- Coughing, spitting...air in pipes