Last Activity:07-10-2011 9:33 AM
Posted in thread: Reconnecting plumbing undersink on 07-06-2011 at 05:05 AM
Here are a few pictures of what I have. The one thing you don't see are the water lines
connected to the faucet. But they are there. If you can see my gallery, you can find the
pictures there too. Tha...
Posted in thread: Reconnecting plumbing undersink on 07-01-2011 at 10:12 PM
Havasu, Thanks for the reply. Yes, the granite is already been drilled and the sink installed.
It's just a matter of re-connecting the plumbing again. Any idea what tools and sealants I
should be usin...
Posted in thread: Reconnecting plumbing undersink on 07-01-2011 at 07:52 PM
Hello everyone,Was hoping someone can help me get started. I got new counter tops installed and
now I need to get my plumbing re-connected. The installer said a plumber can charge a few
hundred for th...
- Shower help needed
- Broke a few Toes
- Happy Father's Day
- Comment about the user above
- Add basement sink drain to existing waste stack
- snrusnak's shower remodel
- Water Heater Insufficient
- bathroom drain refuses to clear
- What did you do today?
- Need a "vent smoke test" video
- Repair help for hole in copper drain caused by screw