Last Activity:07-12-2012 7:13 AM
Posted in thread: HELP: Faulty Flapper Fiasco on 07-21-2012 at 07:55 PM
So I was noticing the dome on the flapper is what's getting caught, what if I got a flapper
with a smaller dome? Is that an option or is the dome that high for a reason?
Posted in thread: HELP: Faulty Flapper Fiasco on 07-11-2012 at 01:39 AM
Okay it's an American Standard, and here is the picture. By the way I didn't realize how awful
the flash would make my tank look... Eww!!
Posted in thread: HELP: Faulty Flapper Fiasco on 07-10-2012 at 07:22 PM
Thanks! I will be home this evening and will post a picture.
Posted in thread: HELP: Faulty Flapper Fiasco on 07-08-2012 at 07:16 PM
I'm not, nor have I ever claimed to be a "handy guy"; we all have our strengths and weaknesses.
I for example can build you a computer from a pile of parts. I cannot however fix a faulty
information wants to be free
- Plumb Talk
- Sump Pump Check Valve Connection
- Shower drain flange in concrete slab
- Sewer pipe slow drainage problem
- Need Help with Sewer Gas Problem
- What did you do today?
- A couple pics of my work.
- Mystery drain hose into bathroom sink drain
- What's the weather like where you are?
- What guns do you own?
- Troubleshooting Trinity T-150 Boiler