Last Activity:06-18-2011 1:52 PM
Posted in thread: Life source water filter on 06-13-2011 at 04:30 AM
I have some clients that don't want soft water but do want a whole house filter. Does anyone
have any good news on a Life Source Water filtration system.
Posted in thread: All of a sudden toilet piping clank on 06-13-2011 at 04:11 AM
Maybe there's something caught in the toilet fill valve. Maybe there's a pipe strap that broke
off. I've never had that problem before, but I have seen 3/8'' water hammer arresters installed
Posted in thread: Strange tool ID request. on 06-08-2011 at 05:00 AM
Are there any other tools that may look like they would work together with the one above?
Posted in thread: Understanding double hot water return lines... on 06-08-2011 at 04:48 AM
For years I was always under the assumption that each hot water return line needed it's own
dedicated pump to the water heater. If you have two separate lines... you would need two pumps.
I've seen so...
- Need Help with Sewer Gas Problem
- Coughing, spitting...air in pipes
- Mystery drain hose into bathroom sink drain
- pressure tank issues
- Help! Need help for overhauling shower faucet set.
- What did you do today?
- Septic Drainfield Question
- What's the weather like where you are?
- Broke a few Toes
- Troubleshooting Trinity T-150 Boiler
- Water Hammer after flushing