Last Activity:01-12-2010 11:50 AM
Posted in thread: rocking toilet on 01-14-2010 at 07:31 PM
What did you end up doing Ancestral?I took majaks advice. I went to Lowes and picked up a pack
of soft plastic toilet shims(who knew). Cut them with a razor knife and jammed them in with a
flat head s...
Posted in thread: 1 trillion post thread..... on 01-07-2010 at 09:04 PM
We will all be recycling our own waste for supplement energy using surgically implanted
cybernetic parts by the time this thread reaches end. Plumbing will be viewed as a lost art in
history data down...
Posted in thread: JeepForum on 01-07-2010 at 07:29 PM
I am from there. My user name is Keith on JF.
Posted in thread: rocking toilet on 01-07-2010 at 04:56 PM
Are the toilet mounting bolts snug? confirm this as well as a bead of caulk around the base of
the toilet.The are quite snug and I fear if I tighten them any more I will break something. I
had to cut ...
Posted in thread: rocking toilet on 01-07-2010 at 02:36 PM
I just put down porcelain tile in my bathrooms and now one of my toilets has a very slight
rock. Can I use something like a plastic door shim to fix this or is there a better way.
- 3/4" L Copper To Pex Question
- Water Hammer after flushing
- Help! Need help for overhauling shower faucet set.
- My Intro
- Mystery drain hose into bathroom sink drain
- Hi :)
- Broke a few Toes
- Three sources, and water back-ups..
- Looking for a Toto Aquia toilet in Grey color
- Kitchen Sink Clog Surprise
- What's the weather like where you are?