Last Activity:02-15-2012 2:37 PM
Posted in thread: Moving an inside water meter on 08-16-2011 at 06:40 PM
I've spoken to the city and they confirmed that the meter can be moved up to 36" from where the
source enters the house. Cheers.
Posted in thread: Moving an inside water meter on 08-15-2011 at 02:59 AM
Thanks for the reply Mr David. We have a small device attached to the wall outside that gets
read. The meter on the inside looks very old but still had power running to it (house was built
in 1952). B...
Posted in thread: Moving an inside water meter on 08-15-2011 at 01:11 AM
Hello all, I'm going to be building a basement bathroom and we have a water meter in the exact
spot that I want to build the shower. I would imagine this is something I have to contact the
- pressure tank issues
- Comment about the user above
- Broke a few Toes
- Need Help with Sewer Gas Problem
- Mystery drain hose into bathroom sink drain
- What did you do today?
- Shower drain flange in concrete slab
- Coughing, spitting...air in pipes
- Help! Need help for overhauling shower faucet set.
- Septic Drainfield Question
- What's the weather like where you are?