Last Activity:01-21-2012 11:28 AM
Posted in thread: Help on 01-21-2012 at 04:28 PM
Thanks John, after further inspect. I found and old screw wedged inside and all is well. You
guys are great.
Posted in thread: Help on 01-20-2012 at 09:39 PM
I am having problems with my old diverter and with the newone and the guts
Posted in thread: Help on 01-19-2012 at 09:22 PM
Thank you, it seems that I can hopefully just heat up and resolder it in the correct position.
Posted in thread: Help on 01-19-2012 at 06:47 PM
My new tub will not reach the old drain connection due to the pad causing it to sit higher, is
there a way fix this with out completely redoing the plumbing
- 3/4" L Copper To Pex Question
- Water Hammer after flushing
- Help! Need help for overhauling shower faucet set.
- My Intro
- Mystery drain hose into bathroom sink drain
- Hi :)
- Broke a few Toes
- Three sources, and water back-ups..
- Looking for a Toto Aquia toilet in Grey color
- Kitchen Sink Clog Surprise
- What's the weather like where you are?