- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-05-2012 5:58 PM
Posted in thread: moen cartridge removal problem on 02-05-2012 at 09:04 PM
Moen cartridges are a PITA to replace. Doesn't matter if it is a posi temp or not. I find that
Delta's are the easiest to replace, they also don't need replacing as often. Same with Price
- Three sources, and water back-ups..
- Kitchen Sink Clog Surprise
- Copper NPT Thread Nicks
- Mystery drain hose into bathroom sink drain
- New plumbing student
- What did you do today?
- Well with too much pressure?
- Water Hammer after flushing
- Add tub in walk-in closet next to shower
- Add tub in walkin closet next to shower
- How to connect Valve to Transfer Switch When 9/16" off!